- Self guided, 8-week wellness course with videos, podcasts and articles to elevate every aspect of your life.
- Weekly group coaching call where we’ll discuss your individual challenges and successes.
- Fun and engaging homework assignments.
- Access to the exclusive, interactive Vixen Facebook group where you’ll have direct access to me.
- An assigned accountability buddy within the program.
- Weekly meal plan with grocery list and prep day instructions.
- Custom at-home workouts and yoga classes- no equipment necessary!
- Listen, watch or read to absorb the information in the program. It’s designed to compliment your busy life!
- A variety of handouts, worksheets, recipes, books, food lists and other materials.
- A special giveaway item after each session- just for fun :).
- Full email and personal support between sessions.
The 21 Day Vixen Reset- $37 You’ll Get:
- 21 day challenge quick start guide
- Meal plans and grocery lists
- Detailed prep day instructions
- Access to private Facebook Group
- Weekly action steps and inspiration
- Vixen benchmark and other workouts
- Access to hundreds of recipes
Private Wellness Coaching- $497 You’ll Get:
- Completely customized 3 month program
- Private weekly or bi-weekly calls (choose which works best for you!)
- Videos, podcasts, documents, worksheets and downloads
- Custom weekly meal plans and grocery shopping lists
- Detailed prep day instructions
- Custom at-home workouts and yoga sessions
- Weekly learning modules with interactive homework assignments
- Access to the 21 Day Vixen Reset Challenge
- Direct access to Coach Lauren (phone, email, text)
Think about this for a second: When something is important to you or outside your scope of knowledge, you hire someone right? You hire an expert or a coach. A trainer at the gym, an accountant for your taxes, a hairdresser for your hair, a lawyer for your….law stuff. Health is not only an important aspect of your life, it’s THE most import aspect of your life. So why haven’t you hired an expert yet?
Health Coaching is hands down the most effective way to accomplish your goals. Millions of people are have realized that we needed a group of experts to bridge the gap between physicians and daily, sustainable health. Enter the Health Coach!
A Health Coach offers guidance and inspiration to help clients shift their behavior to healthier habits by making step-by-step changes to their diet and lifestyle, focusing on preventative care and functional healing. My clients learn how to heal their bodies with food and the concept of primary foods. Primary foods are defined as foods the feed us but don’t come on our plates. These primary foods are things like physical activity, career, relationships and creativity. When our primary foods are balanced, our lives feed us. Making what we put in our mouths secondary food. In my program, we use primary and secondary foods to heal, rejuvenate, thrive, balance and succeed.
As a result of the partnership, my clients develop a deeper understanding of the foods and lifestyle choice that work best for them, and implement lasting changes that improve their energy, balance, and health. As a Health Coach, I focus on teaching clients to become self-sufficient by observing their own unique responses to various modifications and choosing health-promoting behaviors that work for them. We are all completely unique with different food sensitivities, hormones, goals and lifestyle challenges. This concept is called Bio-Individuality and means that one person’s food can be another person’s poison. There is no one size fits all rule in the health coaching world and it is my absolute pleasure to determine what changes will work for YOU to help you accomplish your goals.
- Weight loss and diet
- Sleep issues
- Exercise and physical activity
- Body image and acceptance
- Finding creativity
- Career and personal development
What I do not do:
- Diagnose illness
- Prescribe or modify medications
- Recommend extreme diets
- Take responsibility for your success
- Are you at a point in your life where you feel like it’s time to make a change?
- Are you struggling to find a starting point or feel alone on your journey?
- Are you ready to make a commitment to your health and take charge of your life?
- Do you want to love what you see in the mirror and feel beautiful?
- Do you wish you had someone who was educated on the most current information about health and wellness?
- Do you feel overwhelmed with all the crazy diet information out there?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re a perfect candidate!